Thursday, July 5, 2012

Thing #4

Ok so blogging is new to mew. I have heard time after time "check out my blog" and had not idea what they were talking about. After reading the sample blogs and now writing blogs myself, I really like it. I was reading "Why I Don't Assign Homework" and I had things I agreed with and things I did not. I like how the author is free to express his opinion on homework and still is giving purpose to his writing. His words are clear and easy to read, it makes great sense overall. This is what I have noticed about blogs- they are very easy to read. For this reason, it grabs the audiences attention. Also, how many times have you wanted to respond to the book or article you are reading? I have! maybe to say, "I think you are completely right" or simply, " I don't agree." In blogging, this is possible! and it opens a door of meaningful debating and conversation. Commenting to blogs also makes the reading more interesting because it allows for the audience to see what other people have to say on the subject.

No comments:

Post a Comment