Monday, July 9, 2012

Thing #10

  • Have you noticed the CC logo on any websites you visit? Did you wonder what it meant? Honestly, I have never noticed the CC logo on any of the websites I've visited. Then again, I usually just get on the internet to get the information I need and that's all. I never really explore websites the way I should. 
  • Do you think CC will impact the way students learn and create projects? How? I think this will definitely impact students learning and their creation of projects. I remember being in high school and hearing "be careful with copyrights" "You can get in lots of trouble if you don't know about copyrights" But I don't remember any of my teachers ever taking the time to explain the details. I am glad that now students will be able to know what they can use take from websites. 
  • Do you use digital images, audio or video clips from the web in your teaching (or professional practice)? I am a big user of video clips, but I only use the ones provided by MISD. I do, however, use different images I randomly find in the internet. I am glad that I now know what CC means, and I will be looking for it when I visit different websites. 
  • Do you ever share content on the web? I don't ever share anything, but I would love to be able to share with other kindergarten teachers ideas and worksheets I come up with.
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment