Friday, July 6, 2012

Thing #5

WOW! Google reader is really cool. I won't lie, it was a little difficult for me to figure out how to read through all the information and articles, but I was able to overall find some interesting information. After learning about this, I began searching teacher blogs.
I found a blog Mrs. Cassidy’s Classroom Blog or http://staff.prairiesouth.ca/sites/kcassidy/   that was rated Best for hands on blog by scholastic. What I really enjoyed about her blog were all the videos on fluency, good use for IPADS and working together. She also has many websites that she recommends for teachers. Mrs. Cassidy is a first grade teacher, but I sure will accommodate some of her ideas for my kindergarten class. 

1 comment:

  1. I am always looking for iPad uses in the classroom!!!

    ReplyDelete