Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Thing #15

I absolutely LOVED delicious. I was a bit lost at first (I am not good with technology at ALL!) But then I started playing around with it and ran into "create a stack." It took me just a little longer to realize that I could add my a list of my favorite websites and a link to them. I decided to create a page with my favorite recipes and the link to them. I added some of the best recipes I have found online that either my family or I have tried. This is such an amazing website! My plan is to send this link to my sister so that she can see all the new recipes I find or the ones I have used that she loved.
For my professional practice, I think I could make a list of all the wonderful websites I have found this summer and share with teachers in my campus and off campus. This would be a great way to share resources! If I was in the upper grades, I would share my link with my students and do some kind of "Our class favorite sites."
This is the link to my page :)
http://delicious.com/claudyfer


No comments:

Post a Comment