Monday, July 9, 2012

Thing #6

At first, I was having a hard time getting the hang of this, but after a while, I found myself researching more and more blogs to add to my feeder. It's truly amazing how many blogs are out there that give ideas and valuable information about teaching, cooking etc. The one blog I knew I had to add was Amianne's blog, http://mywesternsky.blogspot.com/ 
Amianne is a librarian for MISD who also teaches the New Jersey course I took this summer. She is passionate about books and makes the most wonderful suggestions. During the New Jersey writing course she introduced me to amazing books I could read to my kindergarten class this coming year. I wanted to add her because I want to be aware of any new book recommendations she makes. Another blog I added was  http://80breakfasts.blogspot.com/ This is a blog on different kinds of breakfast I can  cook. I knew I had to add this because of my 2 year old who is a picky eater! 
Anywho, I think this is going to take a good part of my day from now on, pretty addicting!

No comments:

Post a Comment