Monday, July 16, 2012

Thing #23 The end, to a great beginning :)


  • What were your favorite discoveries or exercises on this learning journey? I really enjoyed all the tools I learned in this course. One of favorite exercises was exploring tools during THING #14, such as LetterPop, 30 boxes and Mix book. 
  • How has this program affected your lifelong learning goals? My goal is to ALWAYS stay on top of the latest tools that can engage my students. This course made it possible for me gain new ideas to be integrated into different lessons. 
  • Were there any take-a-ways or unexpected outcomes from this program that surprised you? When I saw "23 THINGS" I was not very excited to begin the course. I kept thinking of all the time it was going to take, but was pleasantly surprised throughout the course! I love all the tools and I am still formulating ideas in my head on how to use these tools this coming year. 
  • What could we do differently to improve upon this program’s format or concept? I think the course is great! I can't think of any ways to improve it. 
  • If we offered another discovery program like this in the future, would you choose to participate? Yes I would! This took time, but it taught me concepts I never thought insisted! 
  • How will what you have learned influence your practice as a teacher or school librarian? I am not the type of person that uses technology much in my classroom, mostly because I am not sure how to. This course has influenced me tremendously! It has taught me tools that could be used to enhance my lessons and engage my students! it's been amazing :) 
  • How do you plan to keep up with new developments in web 2.0? Recommend a way that you have found to be useful. I have been keeping up with my google reader and plan to continue keeping up with it. I think it's going to take some time to stay informed and research from my part as well, but I WILL do it. I was also thinking of listening to some technology podcasts on ITUNES at least once a week to learn of any new developments.

1 comment:

  1. CoNgRaTuLaTiOnS!!!!!!! I hope you will continue to update your blog with your technology adventures. Enjoy the remainder of your summer!!!

    ReplyDelete