Saturday, July 14, 2012

Thing #22

I spent a good 30 minutes exploring Classroom 2.0. I tried to sign up but it told me that I need approval from administration. I am still not sure what that means, but I am still waiting on an email. :) From what I saw, I thought Classroom 2.0 was very interesting. The first thing I did was click on GROUPS and found a Kindergarten group. The Group was titled "Kindergarten teachers" and I found topics on "Daily 5" and "Teaching Reading and Writing." Overall, I think this would be a good site to keep up with, however, I still love me some facebook!  I think Facebook is easy to use and makes it easy to create a class group. As with other social networking, you just have to be very careful with your postings! I know teachers who have gotten in trouble for accepting friend request from their students and posting comments that were not kid friendly. Still, I think social networking is a great way to keep in touch with students and other administrators around the world. 

No comments:

Post a Comment