Monday, July 9, 2012

Thing #7

I think it is very important to comment to other blogs. Can you imagine keeping up with a blog that nobody is interested in? I think comments keep blogs interesting. Of course, I noticed some comments that were not very nice nor relevant. I do think commenting is important because author's want to know the opinion of others. If I want to comment, it will be to give my opinion or to ask questions about the topic. Also, to let the author know that his/her ideas are amazing, which I think is a way to encourage them to keep blogging. 
I commented on western's sky blog to let her know that I would be reading the book she recommended, because her recommendations are awesome! I am sure she will be happy to know I appreciate the time she takes to rate and recommend books she is reading. 

No comments:

Post a Comment