Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Continue Thing #2

Furthermore, I wish to learn more about technology through this course. All this is so new to me, I had no idea what Web 2.0 meant. I am still not too sure, but I know that it involves the use of technology and all the new and amazing tools offered now days to use in our classroom. This year I am finally getting a promethean board (wohoo!) and my goal is to find great ways in which to use it. I don't want to be looking at it the whole year wishing the wall was empty so I could post things, but rather use it as a tool for teaching. I am more than excited to learn all I can so that I can have the tools to use technology more successfully this coming year.

1 comment:

  1. Hey! I was just going to drop some words of encouragement in regards to the 23 Things course. After completing ABYDOS, the posts flow out like nobody's business!

    ReplyDelete